Friday, March 16, 2012




Hi! My name is Natalie. I was raised and reside in Los Angeles, California.
I'm a Christian, wife, mom, crafter, decorator, graphic designer, Sunday School
teacher, multiple small business owner, and most recently blogger! Becoming a
mom to my daughter Grace, has been one of my most
rewarding experiences in life, thus inspiring me to create
"Graceful Mom's!"

One of my businesses is Scentsy Wickless Candles. Like candles? but don't want to put your children in danger? I have beautiful, safe products for your home and now have bath/body and laundry products. If you would also like to be your own boss, I would love to have you on my team! For more info, please visit my website at http://www.jordon.scentsy.us/. Email me any questions, suggestions, etc. at jordonnatalie@yahoo.com


 Cerise Scentsy Bar
 I will give you new inspirations to keep coming back every month!

     Sneak Peak for April:  

Parmesan spring chicken





















2 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have ventured over from the Bloggy Moms hop. I'm enjoying this little peak into your world! Just lovely! XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete